Friday, December 14, 2012

mostly



Jacket: Zara; Shirt: Madewell; Pants: Topshop (similar style here); Shoes: Louboutin; Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Sunglasses: Karen Walker; Corgi: Borrowed (thanks Jeff!)

Did any of you happen to catch the clip of Kristen Bell on the Ellen show, talking about sloths, of all things? (If not, I highly suggest you watch this video when you have a spare 5 minutes today.) In any case, I react pretty similarly when I see a corgi out and about, much to my boyfriend's amusement (or perhaps embarrassment?). So really, it was only a matter of time before I begged asked my coworker to let me "borrow" his 3-month old corgi named "Mostly" for an impromptu photo shoot at the office. While I admit my outfit here isn't much to rave about -- I couldn't help but post these photos. I mean, look at that face in the first photo! 

Photos (and pup assistance) by Paulette Ference

No comments:

Post a Comment